If you’ve been following my blog, you may be asking: “What happened?” Well, to put it short: I’ve been very busy with life.
Since my last posting I:
- went on vacation up to Maine
- worked on the house and garden
- harvested many tomatoes, cucumbers, and blackberries
- had a large vet bill to swallow
- thought about other ways of income to pay down my debt
- am considering credit union membership
I will be posting about all my experiences over the past few months and keep the blog updated regularly. Only this time it won’t just be about personal finance. It’s going to be about all aspects of my life and personal finance is one of many puzzle pieces.
I’m living like no one else today, so I can do what I want tomorrow. So far, it’s working out great and cannot wait to reach my ultimate goal: being debt free and my own boss. I think I’m going to make it there sooner than I originally thought.